Sunday, October 16, 2011

and so it begins..........

Okay, so it began years ago but I decided that it was time for me to write it all down.

Welcome to
"The Ugly Girl's Guide To Having It All"


feel free to join me as I muddle through writing this story. This will not be easy for me to write...but then again, as writers we should write what we know. There will be pain, tears and some not so pretty installments as I share this with the world.

With any luck the story will be finished before I pull my hair out or gain 30 pounds from depressed eating :)

What I plan it a fictional tale....based on many actual emotions and things that have happened to me on my journey to becoming who I am today.

My goal? To share, inspire and hopefully make others out there who have had similar things happen to them feel a little less alone. 

3 comments:

Angela Hood-Ross said...

I'll be glad to follow along.

Me :) said...

Savannah, Thank you so much for standing by me while I get ready to dredge up all this :)

Angela Hood-Ross said...

That's what we're here for. I wish you well and the best in this new journey.